Saving for College? We Want to Help!
Our 2022 Wisdom For Wisdom program helps to offset some of the costs of college by providing free wisdom teeth removal to a student in the Walnut Creek area. This year our recipient is Carly from Pleasant Hill.
Carly, 18, just graduated from high school and plans to attend Paris Beauty College. In her application, she wrote about how her family has struggled because COVID-19 has slowed down her father’s ability to work. Having this procedure provided at no cost would help them continue to save money for other educational expenses for her and her sibling.
In addition to having her wisdom teeth removed, Carly will have the opportunity to bank the stem cells from her wisdom teeth at no charge with Stemodontics®.
We wish every student the best as they pursue their academic endeavors.
Learn more about wisdom teeth removal.
Just the facts...
- Wisdom teeth are the last of the 32 adult permanent teeth to develop and erupt.
- 9 out of 10 people will have at least one wisdom tooth that is impacted.
- Wisdom teeth are also known as third molars.
- Wisdom teeth often appear between the ages of 17 and 25.
- Wisdom teeth growing in at the wrong angle may press against other teeth, causing them to become misaligned.
Obtaining powerful stem cells from wisdom teeth for the potential treatment of future illness and disease is now a reality. At Stemodontics®, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to address diseases and disorders that were once thought to be untreatable. As stem cell research continues to evolve and the applications for stem cell biology expand into powerful treatment options, stem cell banking could become an essential prescription for future-proofing our health and the health of our loved ones.